Acron Group is a leading vertically integrated mineral fertiliser producer in Russia and in the world.
Its wide range of products includes complex and nitrogen fertilisers, as well as industrial products. In 2016, it sold 6.4 mn t of main products.
With two large chemical production facilities, phosphate mining operations, a project to develop a potash deposit, transportation infrastructure and an international distribution network, the Group leverages vertical integration of its business processes as a platform for dynamic development.
The Group continuously expands its production capacity, develops distribution opportunities and diversifies its product portfolio.
Acron Group Highlights
- Leading vertically integrated producer of NPK and nitrogen fertilisers, among the top four in Europe and top ten in the world by NPK capacity
- Vertical integration in nitrogen and phosphate; implementation of potash project underway
- Extensive logistics and distribution network with sales in 63 countries
- Listed on Moscow Exchange and LSE
- Over 11,000 employees in six countries
|Financial Performance (IFRS)||2016||2015|
|Revenue (RUB mn)||89,359||92,019|
|Operating profit (RUB mn)||20,898||38,426|
|Net profit (RUB mn)||25,525||16,706|
|Earnings per share/GDR (RUB)||656.21/65.62||367.12/36.71|
|EBITDA (RUB mn)*||29,856||40,978|
|EBITDA margin (%)||33||45|
|Assets (RUB mn)||194,287||226,774|
|Available-for-sale investments (RUB mn)||17,965||4,956|
|Short-term borrowings (RUB mn)||39,886||12,995|
|Long-term borrowings (RUB mn)||39,231||68,611|
|Net debt (RUB mn)**||51,949||51,185|
|Cash flow from operating activities (RUB mn)||18,102||36,531|
|Capital expenditures (RUB mn)||12,128||15,107|
|Sales of key products (‘000 t)***||2016||2015|
|Organic synthesis products||187||214|
|Number of the Group’s employees||11,201||13,261|
* EBITDA is calculated as operating profit adjusted for
depreciation of fixed and amortisation of intangible assets, exchange rate profit or loss and other non-cash and
** Inclusive of irrevocable bank deposits
*** Does not include operating results of Chinese Hongri Acron facility, which was sold in 2016.